Tuesday 19 July 2011

POLISH! L'Oreal Resist & Shine

I love having my nails done - if I were rich I would have a live in manicurist!

I used to have acrylic nails - ruined my nails. Then I tried gel - looked fab but weren't strong enough to withstand hockey. So now I just get manicures and am now obsessed with polish!

With so many crapola brands on the market, its hard to find a good quality polish these days that doesn't chip or peel after only a few days...but I have found one!

L'Oreal Resist & Shine Titanium 710




This polish comes in a variety of colours but I really like this one - its colour 710 (gee they could have come up with a more unique name), a gunmetal grey colour.

I have had this polish on now for 5 days with barely even a chip! They have withstood an aggressive hockey game, housework and looking after two kids!

The bottle says it should last up to 7 days...lets see if they make it that far...so far so good!

4 out of 5!

1 comment: