Thursday 11 August 2011

Tomato: Amazing natural blackhead remover

I have always struggled with blackheads. I have quite large poors which get blocked easily from wearing makeup everyday.

Yes, I could go and buy expensive products that are full of chemicals and additives with names I dont dare to try and pronounce, but I prefer to try natural products first. Why put harsh chemicals on your face when you could use something out of your fridge...and save you a pretty penny too!

This is where one of our favourite summer vegetables come in... TOMATO!






















Tomatos are amazing at removing blackheads and oil. Its citric acid acts like a natural facial treatment.

Its simple as 1, 2, 3!

1 - Cut/peel a tomato
2 - Rub the juices on your face and leave for 15 minutes - feel the tingle!!
3 - Rinse!

Try it, what do you have to lose! Just one tomato....

No comments:

Post a Comment