Tuesday 3 January 2012

Oh yes, the new years resolutions!

Have you made any new years resolutions, or do you think they are a load of hooey?

I have always made resolutions, written them down. And I have also never reached them, any of them.

Will this year be different? Lets see...here are my resolutions for 2012:















I am always feeling tired, so... THIS year I WILL stick to a bed time routine, in bed by 10:30 on 'school nights'.

Last night was 'my first time'. In bed ON TIME!

Results: I woke up feeling great! It was also nice to snuggle with my man instead of sitting on my phone! Damn you technology! Hope to keep it up.













Next, finding a balance in this hectic game we call life!

Being a working mum of two little boys, its easy to start feeling frazzled and start losing sense of 'self'. Where have I gone? Where are my relationships? Who am I? Where are my keys? Where is my teddy...huh? What?

I want to spend more 'quality' time with my kids, doing actual things! But I still need to fit in the day-to-day errands. And, I want to find myself!

This is a work in progress.... I'm starting by trying to set a good routine we can all stick to! Anyone have any good recommendations for balancing time? Tips/products? Send them my way peeps!











Finally... this year I WILL become my sexy inner self and reach my weight/fitness goal!

OK, so I packed on the weight with both of my pregnancies. After Brody I was at my largest weight ever. Awful, horendous. Whale-like.

Never again!

Last year I lost 19kgs on Body Trim which was an amazing program. But I have hit a plateau and I feel I need a boost. I also want to get super fit!!

So far... I have joined the Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation Challenge  I am hoping this program kicks my butt! I have also started back at gym classes; Body Pump and Spin class.

I will be updating my progress on these resolutions...especially the last one and will post before and after photos!!! Keep watching this space.


Wish me luck! Thanks in advance!

Axxx


1 comment:

  1. Good luck! All of this sounds great, love the new bedtime and no phone in bed. :) I personally don't set NY resolutions however I do try to stick to similar routines throughout the year, it is an ongoing effort.

    ReplyDelete