Friday 25 May 2012

The junkfood cupboard of doom!!

As you may recall in the last round of 12WBT, one of the preseason tasks was to do a kitchen makeover. I did a post on it here.

Well, it was great, I was confident that I would be able to resist S's junkfood cupboard. And I did...until about week 8! I started to become a frequent visitor to it...and thats where I came unstuck.

So for round 2, when this preseason task came up I knew I needed to tackle this problem.

Now at first I wanted all the food removed from the house...I dont care what he did with it. Just OUT! But after reading some advice from the amazing Capital Punishment 12WBT crew, I realised it wasnt about having it there, it was about having the will power to say NO!!

Thats my problem, no will power. If the junk food is there I WILL eat it! ALL OF IT!

This must change!!!

SO...here is my plan. I have moved it all into the laundry. So it isnt in my face, but it is still around. I am going to stock my house with lots of low calorie snacks; dark choc, low cal mouse, jelly, dips, etc. Things that I can hook into without feeling guilty. Im afraid carrot sticks just dont cut it.

My 12wbt committment which I put up in my last post will be going on my fridge...NICE. AND. BIG!

As will this picture....



So as usual peeps...wish me luck!!!

A xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment