Monday 30 January 2012

Say It Out LOUD!!

In the latest preseason task for the Michelle Bridges 12WBT Challenge, we have to say out loud what our committments are. Here is mine:


I am committing to ME.

I am not just a mother, a girlfriend, a sister, a daughter. I am ME and at the end of my life I want to know that I have given everything I can to myself, everything good.
Health and happiness.

I am committed to losing the last 12 kilos, by staying committed to my training and eating routine. By knowing that Mish knows what she is talking about, I will succeed.

In 12 months time I want to be able to run 10kms without stopping, including competing in runs.

THIS time I am committed to reaching the finish line. To not stopping half way.

I am doing this for a better future for me. For my family.



Axx

1 comment:

  1. With determination like that Success is the only option!

    ReplyDelete